Baby Yoda cocktails? Yes, please! Unless you have been living under an internet and TV rock you are aware of The Mandalorian and Baby Yoda or the child. We wanted to make some fun and easy Baby Yoda cocktails before watching of the final episode of Disney plus hit TV show this week. We did a bunch of experimenting for you to determine the easiest way to make these Mandalorian Baby Yoda cocktails!
Supplies needed to make Baby Yoda Cocktails
You need a few items, none of which are fancy or expensive. We also tested a bunch of different ways out so you can see the results of actual combinations. Pretty much everything on the outside of this drink, can be purchased from the dollar store, amazon or you might have it in your home already.
You will need:
- One margarita glass ( or wine glass )
- One paper napkin
- One straw in paper wrapper or piece of paper/ twist tie
- 1 lime
- Black olives, or Maraschino cherries
Steps to put outside of the drink together
- Cut limes into wedges. Slice down into wedges to make a slot. Place on opposite sides of glass as “ears”.
- Fold napkin in half and wrap around glass.
- Remove straw from paper wrapper. Wrap paper wrapper or piece of paper/ twist tie around the stem of the glass and the napkin.
- Add two olives or cherries into the sides of the glass as “eyes”. You can cut these or leave them whole. Both options worked.
- Add your green drink of choice taking care to not move the eyes.
- Turn on the Mandalorian and enjoy your Baby Yoda cocktail!
Inside you make a green cocktail. We made a few different common green cocktail choices, so pick your poison. Both of these can be served as is or by adding to crushed ice in a blender and making a frothy frozen whipped up concoction. We opted for the frozen drinks but both work.
Baby Yoda Midori Sour Recipe
- 1 1/2 oz Midori or other type of green melon Liqueur
- 2 oz Sweet and Sour Mix
- 1 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 1 Lemon-Lime Soda to fill
Baby Yoda Margarita Recipe
- 3 oz tequila
- 2oz lime juice
- 1oz simple syrup ( sugar and water )
- 1tsp orange liqueur
Mix all ingredients in a shaker and pour into the glass that you have decorated as Baby Yoda. There are also many different pre-made Margarita mixes that you can purchase instead. Some even have the alcohol in them already! If you want something super easy these work great.
Some tips on making a Baby Yoda Cocktail…..
We found that the olives made better eyes than the cherries. The cherries did keep slipping down to the bottom. You may have better luck with different brands of cherries, but the olives seemed to float and made better eyes in our opinion. Even though olives might seem weird, they have a salty taste and work pretty good in the margarita. If you live in the I hate olives camp, then go for the cherries!
In a few, we added a red cherry for the cute Baby Yoda mouth too.
If you do not happen to have a margarita glass sitting around at home you can use a wine glass of it is what you have, but we didn’t like the larger gap at the top of the glass. It didn’t like quite as Yoda like. I got a margarita glass at the dollar store for $1 so it might be worth that small amount of effort, but if a wine glass is all you have, Get to making! They are really simple, super cute, and lots of fun. You could even make any kind of lighter colored banana smoothie and then simply add green and yellow food coloring and make for kids too. The basis of the idea is here, have fun with it! Enjoy these easy Baby Yoda cocktails, if you end up making one use hashtag #BabyYodaCocktail so we can check it out!
The post Baby Yoda Cocktails – How to Make at Home appeared first on World Of Geek Stuff.